7.02.2008

Welcome! You're Online!

(*Please note* The title is for the the select group of viewers in my large fanbase who are slightly disoriented)

I hope that because you are reading this, you have come here expecting to see humor, and more importantly expecting to have a good time.

My goal is to form a website where I can not only post my own funny findings and creations, but I can allow you to post yours as well! Let me know if you have something you'd like to add. After I post some of your work, if you have a blog or a website, I will put a link to it. If you give me enough things, I will even make you a writer so you can make your own posts!

Please roam the website and have a good time! Tell your friends and come back and visit us again and see our growth!

(Old posts can be found HERE)

No comments: